KM 6.5" 4Ω Coaxial
- Spectacular Highs And Smooth, Impactful Midrange
- Made Specifically For Marine With Sealed Motor And Polymer Basket
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- White Grill And Basket Will Not Yellow Or Fade
- ASTM Tested For UV And Salt/Fog Exposure
This KM 6.5-Inch Speaker works best with 50 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Exceeds Industry Standards
We don’t just say its "marine ready", we prove it! ASTM-tested for UV and salt/fog exposure, all KICKER Marine Speakers are designed specifically for boat audio and meets or exceeds the strictest standards in the industry.
UV treatments on the coaxials' injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles help all models maintain in marine environments. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resisting sealed motors, cones and locking terminal covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
Spectacular highs and midrange sounds coupled with the simplest of speaker installations, provide full-range audio specifically for a marine environment.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.