JBL PRV-175 Marine digital media receiver with built-in Bluetooth® (does not play CDs)
A compact receiver with plenty of power
JBL's PRV-175 marine digital media receiver will change the way you listen to music on your boat — without forcing you to modify your vessel. This multimedia receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits into a standard tachometer opening.
You'll enjoy AM/FM radio, of course, plus built-in Bluetooth® that lets you stream music from your smartphone. You can also use the rear aux input for your music player, or plug a thumb drive into the rear USB port to enjoy your favorite music.
The PRV-175 features 4-channel preamp outputs, so you can expand your system in the future.
Made for life on the water
The LED display lets you see what you're listening to with just a glance, while the watertight, UV-stable face and controls will stand up to sun, salt and moisture when you're riding the waves.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth® for music streaming
- built-in amp (20 watts x 4 RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- marine-rated watertight face
- fits into a standard tachometer opening
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs
- required cutout: 3.365" (diameter) x 3.3125" (depth)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLPRV175
What's in the box:
- Marine receiver
- Wiring harness
- Self-adhesive foam gasket
- 2 Mounting bolts
- 4 Flanged-nuts
- 2 Lock-washers
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.